Classic Roller Banner
Our best selling Classic Roller Banner.
Are you looking for an affordable way to market your business? Look no further than our range of Roller Banners.
Ideal for showcasing your brand at events, business meetings and trade shows, affordable Pull-Up Banners are a great way to create eye-catching displays.
Our Roller Banner design and printing service will provide you with an affordable, high-quality Pop-Up Banner printed onto anti-scuff material, along with a free carry bag for easy storage and transportation.
- Includes graphic 0.8m, 1m, 1.5m or 2m wide × 2m high (800mm, 1000mm, 1500mm or 2000mm × 2000mm)
- Bespoke-printed graphic printed on 400gsm anti-curl, anti-scuff, anti-glare SoFlat
- Robust, compact, ergonomic design
- Snap-clip top rail
- Includes carry bag for easy storage and transportation,
|Name||Raptor 800||Raptor 1000||Raptor 1500||Raptor 2000|
|Visible Graphic Width||800mm||1000mm||1500mm||2000mm|
|Visible Graphic Height||2000mm||2000mm||2000mm||2000mm|
|Colour||Silver with grey end caps and feet protectors|
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Upload Your Artwork
Or, talk to one of our creative Graphic Designers, and they'll get to work creating a stylish premium pull-up banner for you.
Our team in Leicestershire will check your artwork and send you a proof to approve before your pull-up banners go to print.
What is a Roller Banner?
Roller Banners have many names, including Pull-Up Banners and Pop-Up Banners. Low-cost Roller Banners 'pop-up' and display your message at trade shows, in your shop, or at business exhibitions. They are a popular choice as they can be rolled up and stored safely between your events and business exhibitions. Great Value Pop-Up Banners are made from high-quality, anti-scratch materials, making them the perfect affordable marketing solution. Simple but effective, Affordable Roller Banners are fantastic for showcasing your products, services and key marketing messages.
How to Assemble Your Roller Banner.
No matter where you're assembling your pop-up banner, they are simple and straightforward to put up.
- The metal casing has two feet which you will need to turn outwards to support your budget roller banner.
- Take the pole out of your carry case and extend it until it reaches its full length.
- Next, ensure your budget roller banner is facing away from you and put your foot onto one of the metal feet for support.
- Then pull up your affordable pop-up banner until it reaches chest height.
- Fit the pole into the bar at the top of your roller banner and continuing extending it until it reaches its full height.
- Secure the other end of the pole into the metal bar at the bottom of your pull-up banner.
- And your pull-up banner is ready to use at your next event.
Looking for more free advice? Contact our friendly team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0116 259 9955.
Downloads and Files
|Roller Banner Template 850mm x 2150mm||2.2mb|
|Roller Banner Template 1000mm x 2150mm||2.2mb|
|Roller Banner Template 1500mm x 2150mm||1.8mb|
|Roller Banner Template 2000mm x 2150mm||2.2mb|
|Raptor Spec Sheet||0.7mb|